Mayfield School is now only open to families who have received a text message from Simon Harris (updated 3.20 pm 23rd March 2020)
With regard to Coronovirus please read the documents below:
Previous Coronavirus letters:
Please note that the Parents Meeting on Wednesday 25th March (10.00 – 11.30 am) is now cancelled and you will be informed when a new date is confirmed.
Welcome to the Mayfield School website
- At Mayfield School we will work with pride as a committed team to create a progressive, safe and child-centred educational community, which promotes respect, honesty and excellence in all areas.
- We will ensure that all opportunities are taken to challenge every child through a broad and balanced curriculum and give them the chance to learn, grow, be happy and receive the best possible inclusive education.
- All the passionate and enthusiastic staff will unite as a team with external professionals to cater and care for all individual needs.
- We will all communicate effectively with each other and our community, especially with parents / carers.
- We aim to transform lives, celebrate all our successes and respect the views of all people involved with the school.
- We all aim to consistently be the best we can be every single day and strive for outstanding results at all times.
As a school we have adopted the ethos that ‘Better Never Ends’ as we continuously strive to improve the experiences that our students and their parents have on a daily basis. Our aim is that this school will be outstanding in all areas and we will all continue to work tirelessly until this objective is achieved.