Special School Nursing Service
Parents and Carers
For tips, advice, guides and resources to help keep your child safe online please follow this link → Safer Internet Centre
Please note that the council are working to ensure food vouchers or equivalent can be provided retrospectively to schools after the half-term break in support of Free School Meals.
Further support can be found here: Birmingham Children’s Partnership (locality contact details)
Welcome to the Mayfield School website
- At Mayfield School we will work with pride as a committed team to create a progressive, safe and child-centred educational community, which promotes respect, honesty and excellence in all areas.
- We will ensure that all opportunities are taken to challenge every child through a broad and balanced curriculum and give them the chance to learn, grow, be happy and receive the best possible inclusive education.
- All the passionate and enthusiastic staff will unite as a team with external professionals to cater and care for all individual needs.
- We will all communicate effectively with each other and our community, especially with parents / carers.
- We aim to transform lives, celebrate all our successes and respect the views of all people involved with the school.
- We all aim to consistently be the best we can be every single day and strive for outstanding results at all times.
As a school we have adopted the ethos that ‘Better Never Ends’ as we continuously strive to improve the experiences that our students and their parents have on a daily basis. Our aim is that this school will be outstanding in all areas and we will all continue to work tirelessly until this objective is achieved.