We are currently using seesaw to send you a range of ideas for the children’s home learning. This will be a range of games and ideas that you can do with your children in order to keep their new learning going while they are off school. These ideas should be easy to incorporate in to your day as well as keeping your children safe and busy.
Follow this link for further instructions on how to download the app or access it via a webpage
Please contact us on Ladybird@mayfield.bham.sch.uk if you need your login sending again or should you need any help and support.
Stay safe and we will see you soon.
Kimm and the Ladybirds Staff!
- The Body Coach – 9.00 am
- Phonics Lesson – 9.30 am, 10.00 am and 10.30 am
- Digital Story Times and Baby Bounce and Rhyme Sessions – 10.00 am (Mondays and Thursdays)
- English writing – 10.30 am
- Singing Bears – 11.00 am
- Body Beats – 11.00 am
- Phonics Lesson – 12.30 pm, 1.00 pm and 1.30 pm
- Live Drawing – 6.00 pm
- Writing, Maths and Creative Challenge – Daily